Strawberry Low Carb Yogurt
Only 3 ingredients and you have your very own strawberry low carb yogurt!
This strawberry low carb yogurt is a quick breakfast! Super yummy! We have so much low-fat high carb yogurts in Australia that it’s hard to find a yogurt that is low in carbohydrates. Let’s be creative!
Stawberry Low Carb Yogurt
- 300 g Farmers union Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop strawberry keto connection shake
- 100 g strawberry for (50g blending and 50g topping) sliced
MAKES 3 servings
Prep 3 min Total 3 min
- In a blender place the yogurt, 50g strawberries and the keto connection smoothie powder and blend until smooth (only a few seconds is needed)
- Divide the yogurt mixture between 3 bowls and top up with the remaining sliced strawberries.
Low Carb Yogurts
For More Quick Breakfast Recipes
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR KETO PRODUCTS
More Low Carb Recipes
If you like the strawberry low carb yogurt recipe, try the following recipes.