- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
- ½ cup Erythritol or equvilent sweetener of choice
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 cup of Heavy Cream
- 85g of Butter, melted
- ½ cup of Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
MAKES 12 servings
Prep 15 min Total 20 min
- Preheat oven to 175C
- In a large bowl, stir the almond flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, and baking powder to combine
- Then add vanilla extract, eggs, and heavy cream and mix well.
- Add the melted butter and stir to combine.
- Add the sugar-free chocolate chips and stir well.
- Scoop the batter into a standard muffin tray lined with cupcake papers.
- Bake for 20 minutes (until toothpick comes out dry)
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR KETO PRODUCTS