- 300 ml heavy whipping cream
- vanilla extract
- egg yolks
- 75 g dark chocolate (minimum of 80% cocoa)
MAKES 6 servings
Cook 0 min
Prep 2hrs 15min Total 2hrs 15min
- Break chocolate into small pieces. Melt the chocolate in the microwave (20-second intervals, stirring in between) or using a double boiler. Set aside to cool.
- Whip cream to soft peaks adding vanilla towards the end.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg yolks with salt.
- Adding the melted chocolate to the egg yolks, mix to a smooth batter.
- Add 3 spoonfuls of the whipped cream to the chocolate mixture stirring to loosen up. Add the rest of the cream and fold in.
- Divide the mixture into serving glasses and put into the fridge to chill for 2 hours.
- Serve awesomeness and enjoy!
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR KETO PRODUCTS