This keto crepe recipe has to be one of our favourite keto desert recipes so far! They are easy and quick to make, and taste just like the real thing.
- 2 egg yolks
- 8 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 90 ml coconut milk cream or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Add sweetener to taste
- salt to taste
- keto smoothie velvet vanilla
- Nuts by nature almond paste
- 85% Coles Dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup cream
5.5g (2.6g fiber)
Prep 5 min
Cook 15 min
The egg whites need to be separated from the egg yolks. You will only need 2 egg yolks and 8 egg whites, as the crepes hold better together when more egg whites are used.
Place the whole eggs and egg whites, coconut flour, psyllium husk or chia seeds, coconut milk, baking soda and cream of tartar in a bowl and mix well.
Rest the batter for 5-10 minutes. Whisk again.
Heat a nonstick pan evenly with butter. The batter should be runny so it will spread easily.
Depending on the size, you can make 2 large or 4 medium crepes per serving.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Be careful not to burn the chocolate. Ideally only for 20 seconds and stir till melted.
- Whip the cream until desired texture is achieved
- Mix the melted chocolate into the whipped cream
- Served with crepe